How to Video
Step by Step
1. Prepare walls in the normal way - no need to cross line the wall.
2. Decide on the starting point in the room and draw a faint vertical guide line.
3. Measure the length of the first drop adding sufficient excess to top and bottom to allow for the trimming.
4. Wallpaper has printed edge protectors to avoid damage. These are required to be removed with a pair of scissors along the dotted line as they are there to protect the paper. Do not worry about being too precise at this time as we have provided a 2cm overlap.
5. Cut and number the drops required.
6. Paste the wall on the area to be covered by the first drops.
7. To hang the first drop, press it onto the pasted wall along the top. Keeping the rest if the paper off the wall, align the edge of the paper to the vertical guide line. Once in position use a plastic spatula to smooth paper and remove air bubbles.
8. Trim top and bottom.
9. To hang the second drop, paste the required area and hang the drop overlapping the edge of the first drop and match the pattern exactly. Secure the rest of the paper as before.
10. Cut through the centre of the overlap and the underlap using a new and very sharp blade, using a precision metal edge as a guide.
11. Pull away the underneath strip first then the second strip. Flap back the edges and re-paste. Press edges back into position to form a perfect join. Trim top and bottom.