Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of Curtains Made For Free website (hereafter known as 'the website') is provided by Curtains Made For Free subject to the following terms:
By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
- Curtains Made For Free may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- All material on this site is copyright Curtains Made For Free 2010-2011 unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to view the contents of this site on screen. You are also permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use or private study and to save reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use or private study. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the site in the course of business). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Curtains Made For Free content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Curtains Made For Free content requires the prior permission of Curtains Made For Free. If you have any queries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Curtains Made For Free logo must not be used to link to our site or in other ways represent Curtains Made For Free on other websites without explicit permission from Curtains Made For Free. The only exceptions to this rule are for associated Curtains Made For Free Partners and Affiliates.
- You are welcome to link to material on the Curtains Made For Free website so long as appropriate credit is given in the link title. You may not link to images or other downloadable resources unless explicit permission from Curtains Made For Free has been sought, or it falls under the general copyright statement above. Please note we do not have a generic 'links' page. We link to other sites as and when we feel it adds value to the content on our site. The decision to link is an editorial one. We do not generally link to commercial enterprises of any nature except those that we have an affinity partnership with.
- Content on the Curtains Made For Free website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Curtains Made For Free, its services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Curtains Made For Free will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in connection with the use of the website. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Curtains Made For Free does not warrant that functions contained in the website's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
- The presentation of material on this website and the geographical designations employed do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of Curtains Made For Free concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- Curtains Made For Free try to represent the colour and texture of all fabrics as closely as possible using modern digital imaging. However, no guarantee can be given that differences will not occur between the website imaging and the actual fabric. It is highly recommended that you order a sample of fabric first. Colours can be displayed differently on computer monitors and graphic cards.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the measurements for made to measure curtains and made to measure roman blind supplied, are correct. Please following the measuring guide provided. If you require any further advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. We cannot accept returns for made to measure curtains and made to measure roman blinds that have been made using incorrect measurements. In some situations, we may be able to alter the goods, however, any cost in doing do will be borne by the customer
- Cancellation of orders will be entitled to 100% refund, if the work on the made to measure curtains or roman blinds has not started, once work has been commenced the value of the order less cost incurred to that point can be refunded. Made to Measure curtains and blinds are by their nature unlikely to be resold and therefor we are unable to give a refund.
- All of our curtains and blinds are made to order and as a result, not subject to the Distance Selling Regulations. Returns and Refunds will only be accepted when we have failed to make goods to your specification or they are faulty. In situations where goods fail to match the specification provided by yourselves you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods. On return of the goods we will inspect them. Where faulty or incorrect, we will repair or alter the goods or if this is not possible, a full refund will be given The cost of returning the goods will be reimbursed once it has been agreed that the fault lies with us.
- Delivery timescales are visible on our homepage, and is updated regularly, Goods are delivered by courier to the address provided when ordering, you will be notified by email when your goods are being despatched.
- Please note that for large international orders exceeding 10kg in weight additional delivery costs may be required. In rare circumstances a remote area surcharges may also apply.
- None of the above effects your statutory rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 with the exception of the supply of personalised or bespoke goods.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.